3219 Dalton Road
Cato, NY 13033
April 19th CANCELLED
April 18th CANCELLED
As New York has extended its "Pause" until April 15th, we have postponed our Easter race until April 19th with practice tentatively being on the 18th. We are continuously monitoring the situation with the hopes things will get better so the "Pause" can be either modified or lifted. Hopefully, things will change for the better. In the meantime, have a happy Easter and stay healthy
As New York's "Pause" has been extended to the end of April, we have no alternative but to cancel our race. Hopefully, we will see you soon.